It was the perfect day for a wedding at the Four Seasons Las Colinas – well worth the wait! Due to COVID19, this couple had to postpone their wedding six months.
Murphy and Cash had separate suites overlooking a gorgeous golf course. Murphy wore a lovely white gown and the guys and girls wore navy, accented by vibrant pink roses and ranunculus. The same beautiful flowers accented the wedding arch sitting on the 17th hole at the TPC Las Colinas Four Seasons Golf Course.
Dancing is always more fun with a live band, and Signed, Sealed, Delivered delivered the tunes for a great party.
Thank you to the amazing vendors who
helped make the day a huge success:
- Planner – Linda Lyons, Lyons Events
- Photographer – Krystle Akin Photography
- Floral – Root and Bloom Floral Design
- Band – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Cake – Fancy Cakes by Lauren
- Catering – Four Seasons
- Rentals – Lawson Event Rentals
- Beauty – Q Makeup Artist
Editor: Sandy Mozur